copilot not functioning

Hughes, Kevin (ext) 0 Reputation points
2026-09-23T05:30:09.6933333+00:00

copilot has never functioned on my setup - the icon is greyed out

Microsoft Copilot | Other
0 comments No comments

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Carl-L 23,090 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-01T13:26:26.13+00:00

    Hello Hughes, Kevin (ext),

    Thanks for the information.

    The photo you sent seems to be from Outlook app, may I know if Copilot is greyed out anywhere else?

    If that is the only place, your situation matches a current known issue with Copilot in Outlook, which Microsoft is working on it. You can find the details about it and the current workaround in this article. I hope this helps.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes". If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Was this answer helpful?


  2. Hughes, Kevin (ext) 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-29T14:21:13.7133333+00:00

    User's image

    Was this answer helpful?


  3. Carl-L 23,090 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-23T13:09:41.24+00:00

    Hello Hughes, Kevin (ext),

    Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.

    Before we proceed, may I have a photo of your issue so I can check it better? Please remember to remove all personal information before posting.

    I'm waiting for your reply.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.