An application or feature powered by Windows Copilot to assist users with tasks and productivity
Hi N Price-Jones,
I understand how frustrating this must be, especially after you have already reinstalled the app and tried several troubleshooting steps.
Could you please confirm your iOS version, Copilot app version, and whether you are using a personal Microsoft account or a work/school account? Also, please sign in to Copilot on the web with the same account and check whether your profile and conversation history appear there.
Please note that this is a user-to-user support forum. Moderators, contributors including external Microsoft employees cannot access account authentication records or reset sign-in information from the server side. My role is limited to providing technical guidance on reported issues, requests, or ideas.
I could not find any public Microsoft documentation confirming that this specific Guest Mode behavior is currently a known issue. If everything works correctly on the web but the iOS app remains in Guest Mode, please submit feedback through Copilot if that option is available and contact Microsoft Support for additional assistance.
I know this isn't the news you were hoping for, but I wanted to make sure you got the most accurate information about your situation. Thank you so much for your understanding.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.