Microsoft 365 newest version will not run on my MAC -need older version

Sandra Tuttle 0 Reputation points
2026-10-11T14:36:24.7433333+00:00

My MAC doesn't work well with the MS 365 for MAC. I have had multiple calls and sessions with the support team and nothing has worked.

Can I get an older version of MS365 for MAC - like the one I had last year - and download it? I need it badly and appreciate any help. I am currently running Tahoe 26.7.1

Sandy

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | iOS
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Stefan Blom 354K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2026-10-11T14:59:14.8933333+00:00

    If you have a subscription version of Office, such as Microsoft 365 Personal, you should definitely be able to run the most recent version under macOS Tahoe.

    In Word, if you click Word > About Microsoft Word, which version is indicated there?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.