Closing Outlook emails

Janet Dobson 0 Reputation points
2026-10-11T14:16:23.85+00:00

I have two Outlook emails now no longer required which need to be closed asap.

One is linked to the Microsoft account and I can't find a way to change or close it.

Do I have to close my Microsoft package completely to enable emails to be closed down.

They are linked in name to a Club I no longer volunteer for and need to go asap.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. EmilyS726 272.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-11T14:55:07.5266667+00:00

    Hello.

    This is the instructions https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/accounts-billing/manage/how-to-close-your-microsoft-account

    However it does take either 30 or 60 days for it to close down. The immediate option is not available. Sorry.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.