Artifact Signing

Nicole Spencer 0 Reputation points
2026-10-11T02:07:33.55+00:00

Title: Artifact Signing Public Trust identity validation — Action Required / noPermission

Question:

I created a Microsoft Artifact Signing Public Trust Basic account for a Canadian corporation.

The organization identity-validation request was submitted successfully, but its status is now Action Required.

When I select Complete your verification, I am redirected to:

credentials.microsoft.com/verify/noPermission

The verification page says my account is not authorized in the Microsoft Entra tenant associated with the enrollment.

Additional details:

My Azure account has the Owner role on the subscription.

The Artifact Signing Identity Verifier role was successfully assigned at the signing-account resource scope.

My Microsoft sign-in appears as a Guest user in the organization's tenant.

Azure intermittently displays Error fetching tenants.

Switching to an Incognito browser session did not resolve the error.

Adding the business email as a Microsoft account alias did not change the underlying identity.

The existing validation request remains active.

Question: How can the existing organization verification be completed without creating another signing account or validation request?

If this requires Microsoft to correct the enrollment's tenant association or authorized verification identity, please provide an official private support channel or moderator-assisted private message.

I can provide the tenant ID, request ID and verification details privately to an authorized Microsoft representative.

Thank you.

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.