A Microsoft app for iOS and Android devices that enables authentication with two-factor verification, phone sign-in, and code generation
How to fix my AUTHENTICATOR APP for not receiving OTP
Dear Microsoft Support Team,
I am unable to log in to my Microsoft administrator account because the login process requires me to authenticate using an OTP from the Microsoft Authenticator app. However, the app is not displaying any OTP, preventing me from completing the authentication process.
This is a recurring issue, and I am repeatedly facing difficulties accessing my administrator account.
I kindly request your assistance in resetting my Microsoft Authenticator MFA configuration and helping me regain access to my account. If possible, please guide me through the process of disabling and reconfiguring MFA for my account so that I can log in without encountering this issue again.
I have attached screenshots of both the Microsoft Authenticator app and the login screen for your reference.
As this issue is preventing me from accessing my administrator account, I would appreciate your urgent assistance in resolving it.
Thank you for your support. I look forward to your response.