A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)
Artifact Signing organization identity validation stuck in Action Required and cannot be corrected 2.
I am configuring Azure Artifact Signing for an organization using an Organization / Public identity-validation request.
The validation request is currently in an "Action Required" / "In Progress" state.
I discovered after submission that I accidentally entered the same company-domain email address as both the primary and secondary email. I now have a separate valid secondary email address on the same company domain, but the existing identity-validation request does not provide an option to edit the submitted email information.
The existing request also cannot currently be deleted while it remains In Progress.
Azure's built-in Artifact Signing troubleshooting completed successfully and confirmed that:
- The Artifact Signing account was created successfully.
- The required role assignment completed successfully.
- There is no evidence of an Azure resource provisioning failure.
- The request is blocked in the identity-validation / email-verification workflow.
- The current Action Required state is consistent with an incomplete email-verification step.
I need to correct the submitted identity-validation information or have the existing request reset/cancelled so that I can submit a new Organization / Public validation request with a valid, different secondary email address.
What is the supported way to reset or cancel the existing identity-validation request?
I do not want to create a duplicate validation request while the existing request remains active.
I have an active Azure Developer Support Plan and can provide the Subscription ID, Artifact Signing account details, and Identity Validation ID privately to a Microsoft engineer if required.