artifact signing orgnization public trust validation questions

hg943h9g8fehi-0423 0 Reputation points
2026-10-09T23:35:37.79+00:00

I am trying to scope identity validation for organization for public trust cert type and have some questions:

  1. The basic plan says only one certificate per cert type. I want to prevent the 0.005 per sign cost if I have two certs. If information changes for identity validation and if you want to stay in the plan limit, you need to make a new identity validation request, (once request is complete) delete the existing cert profile and create a new cert profile. Will this count as more than one certificate for the plan?
  2. If primary and secondary email changes or requester leaves company, do you have to create a new identity validation request?
  3. Does artifact signing send anything to primary and secondary email after identity validation and new certificate profile linkage has been completed?
Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.