Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.
The minidumps point to the driver Netwbw02.sys as the primary cause of the crashes. This driver belongs to your computer's Intel Wi-Fi adapter and was directly involved in the error. While third-party network software (such as antivirus filters or VPNs) or power management conflicts can sometimes trigger this, Netwbw02.sys is the main module failing.
The best initial step is to perform a clean installation of the Wi-Fi adapter driver. In most cases, this resolves the crashes and clears out any corrupted settings or conflicting configurations.
I searched the HP website for the Intel Wi-Fi drivers, but I couldn't find them for your PC model. Did you ever replace your PC's Wi-Fi adapter?
Also, please share a screenshot of the network adapters in Device Manager.
- Open "Device Manager" (Windows + X and select Device Manager);
- Expand "Network adapters" and take a screenshot.
Use the shortcut "Windows + Shift + S" to use the screenshot tool.
Looking forward to your reply.