Unable to reschedule AI901 exam due to expired voucher error following ID verification check-in issue

Prachi Zodge 0 Reputation points
2026-10-09T13:16:50.18+00:00

Hi Microsoft Credentials Support Team,

I attempted to complete my check-in for the AI-901: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals exam via OnVUE. During the online check-in process, my identification was not accepted by the automated system due to format specifications.

When I attempted to reschedule the appointment, the portal blocked the request with the following error message:

"The selected appointment cannot be scheduled. The registration was discounted with a voucher and the voucher has restrictions... The voucher is Expired and can no longer be used."

Because the session was interrupted during check-in, I am unable to select a new appointment time on my own. Could you please assist in reviewing my exam attempt status and granting an extension or issuing a replacement voucher so I can reschedule my exam?

Thank you for your as

sistance.

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Julian Sharp 44,826 Reputation points
    2026-10-09T13:24:09.3066667+00:00

    This is a community forum not support, contact Pearson Vue, the exam provider, https://www.pearsonvue.com/us/en/microsoft.html#customer-service, for issues when scheduling or taking an exam

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.