how can I speak with a person?

Nadav Korem 0 Reputation points
2026-10-09T13:13:46.91+00:00

How can I speak with a person? I need a phone number

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Stefan Blom 353.9K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2026-10-09T13:25:22.2766667+00:00

    For consumer products, the first step with Microsoft support is always the support chat which you can access via https://support.microsoft.com/contactus . Note that it won't necessarily be available 24 hours a day. At a later stage, you may be able to get a callback.

    Alternatively, you can ask your question here in the Q&A forum. Someone may be able to point you in the right direction.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.