Hello, I’m Virginia, as I have no access to accounts I cannot review your case.
Unfortunately the outlook isn’t good if the hacker has changed the email address &/or set up 2-factor authentication then there’s nothing Microsoft can do. I will however give you all the information I have on this:
Try recovering your account here:
Hacked:
Or:
Can’t sign in:
You can also try https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact & type Account Recovery in the box, then choose the Contact Support tab above & select Windows, then recovery from the drop down menus.
If none of the above work then you’ll require the account recovery form:
Account recovery is automatic for Home users so there’s no manual review/2nd tier support.
Please note if you have 2/multi factor authentication active on your account then you cannot use the form to recover the account.
If you’re successful in changing the details then you may find that the account is limited for 30 days, this is a security feature & cannot be circumvented.
Please be aware that if the email address has been changed to that of the hacker &/or 2fa/mfa has been enabled then usually there’s nothing which can be done.