My account has been mixed with a new account

Gee R 0 Reputation points
2026-10-09T00:30:07.1866667+00:00

I just paid my 365 account and change payment options from annual to monthly and now my account has been cancelled with a New Account started.

  1. I need my Existing account with my shares and information reinstated
  2. I dont need the AI add-on
  3. I need to adjust payments to automatic on my card PLEASE ASSIST!
Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | MacOS
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Brian Tillman 27,415 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-09T15:00:09.1666667+00:00

    Please explain what you mean by "regular account" and "new account". An account is how you log into https://account.microsoft.com/services in order to see your subscription, which sounds like Microsoft 365 Family or Premium; it's the username and password. A "new account" implies that your address changed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Brian Tillman 27,415 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-09T01:22:02.83+00:00

    Hi. I'm Brian and I'll try to help.

    Changing payment options will not cause a new account creation. Only you can do that. Why do you think there was a new account created? Describe all the symptoms in complete detail. If you see an error message, include it here exactly as it appears on your screen.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.