You've reached your Tasks Preview limit.

FiboIt-9054 0 Reputation points
2026-10-08T21:34:21.8+00:00

I am a paid subscriber and Copilot is prompting the following message. It is only the first week of October and I am being prompted I cannot use until November. This is not right. It often fails, incomplete, and provide incorrect information. These should not be factored in. Also, as a paid subscriber, what is the define usage limits? This does not make sense. Hoping for clarity. Thank you.

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | App
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Emma1-N 13,510 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-09T02:09:36.4033333+00:00

    Welcome FiboIt-9054,

    I understand why this is confusing, especially when you have a paid subscription and Copilot is already showing that the Tasks Preview limit has been reached.

    Before we look into this further, could you please confirm which subscription and account you are using with Copilot?

    • Microsoft 365 Personal, Family, Premium, or Pro with a personal Microsoft account, or
    • a work/school account provided by an organization?

    If you are using a personal account, could you also confirm whether regular Copilot Chat still works and this message appears only when you try to use Tasks Preview?

    Looking forward to your update.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.