I try to log in, it goes to the privacy page which is blank, try again, repeat 1000 times

Ross Overson 0 Reputation points
2026-10-08T19:00:45.23+00:00

I received an invite to join a Family Subscription. I accepted. It says I already have an account. I sign in to that and it goes to the privacy page which is blank. I click back, it says to sign in again; I repeated this toooo many times to count. I tried to cancel the account it says I have; then to create a new one. It continues to say I have the initial account. I would really like a phone call to walk me through this process.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | For home | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Chloe-V 13,790 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-09T03:57:28.17+00:00

    Hi @Ross Overson

    I’m sorry you’ve had to repeat this process so many times. I understand how frustrating it is to be redirected to a blank privacy page whenever you try to accept the Microsoft 365 Family invitation.

    Please do not cancel the existing account or create another one, as this could make the subscription issue more confusing.

    Please contact Microsoft Support by following these steps:

    • Select Show expanded list of products.
    • Choose Office > Get Home support.
    • Type live chat in the search box, then select Get Help > Contact Support.
    • In the Support Assistant, type Talk to live chat agent, then select Contact Support.
    • Under Products & Services, select Microsoft 365 and Office > Billing and Account Profile Question, then choose Chat with a support agent via web browser.

    Please note that this is a user-to-user support forum. Moderators, contributors including external Microsoft employees cannot directly intervene in Microsoft product features or access back-end systems. Our role is limited to providing technical guidance on reported issues, requests, or ideas only.

    I hope this helps you get the account and Family subscription set up successfully.


    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.  

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.