I lost my Minecraft account i cant remember the Mail or microsoft account

Mario Mejrsk 0 Reputation points
2026-10-08T14:47:43.4633333+00:00

I lost my account i cant log in name on account is ([removed to protect privacy]) I have proof i got a Picture I used it so much. I also played games like donut smp and in donut smp i was allowed to use it in 1 day next day i was checking my account I accidentally hit the sign out and I still have the sword on the account named [removed to protect privacy]it was worth 5.3m in game it was a netherite sword slot of enchants. The picture was from mig phone when we wanted to tp to each other he’s not good at English i am so I sent him a pic luckly right before the missclick is terrible. Pls help me i miss my account😢🙏

I play on iPad btw

User's image

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Virginia M 42,240 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-08T16:27:59.2333333+00:00

    Hello, I’m Virginia.

    Please note I have no access to accounts.

    Check to see if the sign-in details have been saved to the iPad’s or a browser’s password manager, if not then Try recovering your account here:

    Can’t sign in:

    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/you-can-t-sign-in-to-your-microsoft-account-475c9b5c-8c25-49f1-9c2d-c64b7072e735

    You can also try https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact & type Account Recovery in the box, then choose the Contact Support tab above & select Windows, then recovery from the drop down menus.

    If none of the above work then you’ll require the account recovery form:

    https://account.live.com/acsr

    Account recovery is automatic for Home users so there’s no manual review/2nd tier support.

    Please note if you have 2/multi factor authentication active on your account then you cannot use the form to recover the account.

    If you’re successful in changing the details then you may find that the account is limited for 30 days, this is a security feature & cannot be circumvented.

    Please be aware that if 2fa/mfa has been enabled then usually there’s nothing which can be done.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.