M365 Copilot Premium Agents Disappaered

Walt Rolle 0 Reputation points
2026-10-08T14:41:18.46+00:00

When I load MS365 Copilot from the app or the web, my agents that I have been using for the last several months are gone. In some cases I see them appear for a moment, then disappear. These were created in the Copilot app "create agent" as opposed to creating an agent in copilot studio and publishing it to the app. My copilot studio agents still exist (but are not published anymore). But the agents I created in the copilot app itself are completely gone and I'd like to get the instructions that I had restored so I can at least re-create it somewhere else.

Can you clarify that this feature was removed. I did not see an announcement or any warning.

My subscription level is provided by Go Daddy as a reseller.

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | App
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Ashlesha Pawar (Tata Consultancy Services Limited) 480 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff
    2026-10-09T06:01:25.9266667+00:00

    Hi Walt,

    The Create agent/Agent Builder feature hasn't been retired. Microsoft still documents it as an active Microsoft 365 Copilot capability, so the agents appearing briefly and then disappearing is more suggestive of a licensing, tenant-policy, account-context, or service/UI issue than confirmed deletion.

    Agent Builder agents are separate from agents authored directly in Copilot Studio, so they might not appear in the Copilot Studio agent list. Please first confirm that you're signed into the same work account and tenant, then check Agent Store → My agents in Microsoft 365 Copilot, microsoft365.com/chat, office.com/chat, Teams web, and an InPrivate browser session.

    Since your subscription is managed through GoDaddy, please ask GoDaddy to verify that your Microsoft 365 Copilot license and service plans haven't changed, that Agent Builder remains enabled, and that the agents aren't blocked in the Microsoft 365 Agent Registry/Integrated Apps. The fact that your Copilot Studio agents also became unpublished makes a licensing or entitlement change particularly important to rule out.

    If the agents remain missing, please avoid recreating or deleting anything for now. Open a support request through GoDaddy and include the affected account, tenant ID, approximate agent names, last-known working time, screenshots of the agents briefly appearing, and any old agent links or IDs from browser history. GoDaddy can escalate the issue to Microsoft to determine whether the underlying agent definitions can be restored.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.