Azure AI 900 Certification

Jatin Adlak 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T19:35:31.01+00:00

Recently I have passed my Azure AI 901 Certification exam but I did not received the certificate yet . I have also took the exam last year and passed the exam AI 900 and I have the certificate issued last year but I want the certificate of the exam I passed recently with updated date. How can I get it ?

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Michael Sucháček 141 Reputation points MVP
    2026-10-07T21:27:35.6833333+00:00

    You don't get a new certificate; the certificate stayed the same and you can't earn the same certificate twice.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

  2. Gérard Oomens 132.8K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-10-07T19:52:07.4366667+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.