I was charge for microsoft 365 personal but I dont see my supscription

Jacobo Maldonado 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T19:34:58.67+00:00

on 9/3/26 I was charge $109.74 for the personal supscription. I can see this under my order history. the payment is also reflecting on my bank statement. however I see a message about renew my supscription because it was canceled on 9/18/26. Microsoft was working great until yesterday it stop working. now I just see my supscription has been cancelled.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. John Jefferson Doyon 89,540 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-07T20:24:42.02+00:00

    Hi, @Jacobo Maldonado

    This forum is public, no one from here has access to your Microsoft Billing account.

    If you haven't already, first check these two pages while signed in with the same Microsoft account:

    In Order history, adjust the date range if needed and open the $109.74 charge from September 3. Check whether its status says "Completed," "Cancelled," or "Refunded."


    To help narrow this down:

    1. What device are you using Microsoft 365 on: Windows, Mac, iPhone/iPad, or Android?
    2. Where did you originally purchase or renew Microsoft 365 Personal: directly from Microsoft, Apple App Store, Google Play, or another retailer?
    3. What exact status is shown beside the September 3 order in your Microsoft Order history?

    This is important because subscriptions purchased through Apple, Google, or another third party may be billed and managed through that provider rather than appearing as an active subscription under Microsoft Services & subscriptions.


    Click "Add comment" to let me know.

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.