Enroll in Partner Center under the Hardware program

Adam 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T19:29:00.7733333+00:00

I have been trying for over a week to enroll in Partner Center under the Hardware program so that I can submit a driver for approval. I go through the process, fill in all of my company info, and end up with a pink message telling me My request is blocked with reference number: 715-123225. I do not know why it is blocked nor is there any info on how to resolve it.

I cannot go through partner center support because there is no available workspace for me to pick from the dropdown.

I finally found a link to create a support request and did so. No one ever emailed me, but I did get a call days later from someone who was unable to help and said I had to talk to the Hardware team, and that he was forwarding the ticket to them. I have not heard back since, and it has now been over a week since I first submitted the request.

Could someone please help me resolve this so that I can accomplish what should have been a 15 minute task?

Microsoft Partner Center | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.