Requesting Manual Profile Merge / Certificate Transfer from Work Account

Supreeta Kenganal 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T18:06:05.7866667+00:00

Hello,

I recently passed my PL-300 exam using my company email address. I am trying to transfer this certification to my personal Microsoft Learn profile so I do not lose access to it.

However, when I attempt to link the accounts, I receive a Conditional Access Error Code: 53000 because my corporate IT policy blocks access from personal devices.

I have all the necessary information ready, including my Pearson VUE Registration ID and both email addresses. Could a support agent please open a Private Message thread so I can securely share these details and get my profile manually merged?

Thank you!


Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Julian Sharp 44,661 Reputation points
    2026-10-08T10:17:56.3766667+00:00

    Your company has a policy that blocks work and personal accounts from being linked

    Only your own IT organization can change this policy. Microsoft cannot do this for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Gérard Oomens 132.8K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-10-07T19:29:37.7033333+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.