I need help accessing my Outlook mail.

Norman Dotch 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T17:12:25.4033333+00:00

I've been blocked from accessing my Outlook email after failing to pay $9.99 due to card expired. I made the payment yesterday and I still don't have access to my emails. I need your help

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Ian-T 13,445 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-08T00:34:50.21+00:00

    Hello @Norman Dotch

    I’m sorry you’re still unable to access your email after making the payment. First, check Services & subscriptions while signed in with the Microsoft account associated with Outlook and verify that the subscription now says Active.

    If it is active and Outlook remains unavailable, this will need to be reviewed by Microsoft Support, since the community forum cannot access billing records or reactivate the service. Please provide Support with your order number or payment confirmation privately, not in this public thread.

    Please note that this is a user-to-user support forum. Moderators and contributors cannot access accounts or Microsoft’s back-end systems. We can only provide technical guidance on reported incidents, requests and ideas 

    Thank you for your time and understanding

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.