2 accounts dead SDD drive

claire beard 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T05:25:49.4333333+00:00

My SDD drive crashed so I had to have a new one installed

I have started another Microsoft account as I did not have any of my previous details - how do I make sure the other account is cancelled and any information saved - I have cancelled it with the bank as it's due to be paid in 2 weeks and I am paying for another one now

thanks

Claire

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 937.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-07T06:03:00.45+00:00

    1

    Log into any Microsoft account you may have using any of your Email addresses on this link to try to find the previous subscription.

    https://account.microsoft.com/services/

    If you are able to find the previous subscription, click Manage on the subscription and you can cancel it from there.

    2

    If you are still unable to find the subscription, try using the steps provided on this link to try to recover access to that account.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/accounts-billing/manage/forgotten-your-microsoft-account-username

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.