I paid double in my Microsoft Subscription

Levi Suganob 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T00:28:38.63+00:00

Hello,

I realized that I have paid two subscription in my Onedrive P489 using two different google play account :

  1. ******@gmail.com
  2. ******@gmail.com

I paid twice last month. Then I just realize this week Oct 3, that I needed unsubscribed the ******@gmail.com. But now I realize that was connected to my current onedrive account.

I'm just curious, which account does the ******@gmail.com is paying? Attached is the subscription receipt I received from ******@gmail.com

User's image

User's image

Then I cancelled the subscription and they return my P489.

Can you help me link this ******@gmail.com , paid already with my current subscription where-in all the data is there?

Thanks,
Levi

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Jeronimo Fuerte 46,745 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-07T01:09:09.0833333+00:00

    Based on the information you provided, it appears that these subscriptions were purchased through Google Play using two different Google accounts. This is important because Google Play is acting as the billing provider in this case, rather than Microsoft directly.

    Also, the Google/Gmail account used for payment and the Microsoft account where your OneDrive files are stored are two separate things. The subscription benefit is associated with the Microsoft account that was signed in to the Microsoft/OneDrive app when the subscription was originally purchased.

    If the subscription that remains active in Google Play is associated with a different Microsoft account, unfortunately an existing Microsoft 365 subscription cannot be transferred from one Microsoft account to another. In that situation, the proper path would be to manage/cancel that subscription through Google Play and, when appropriate, subscribe again while signed in to the Microsoft account that contains your OneDrive data.

    For any billing, cancellation, or refund issue related to these particular charges, you would need to work with Google Play support, because Microsoft cannot modify or refund subscriptions billed by a third-party provider such as Google Play.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.