Artifact Signing verification shows “You need permission” despite required roles

Genady Vain 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T21:34:32.8233333+00:00

I am completing an Organization/Public identity validation for Artifact Signing. The request requires action, but its verification link opens a “You need permission” page.

My sign-in email matches the Primary Email. I have the Artifact Signing Identity Verifier role on the resource and Owner inherited from the subscription. There are no deny assignments.

The verification page shows the personal Microsoft-account tenant, while Azure uses my own Entra directory. How can I complete verification in the correct tenant? Please provide a private support channel if diagnostic IDs are needed.

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.