Account suspended without explanation — appeal link leads to "access blocked" page, cannot submit a re-appeal

Smag tag 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T17:16:21.0066667+00:00

Hello,

My Microsoft Advertising account was suspended. I was never given a specific explanation of what policy was violated or which content caused the suspension the only information I received is that the account "does not comply with the Microsoft Advertising Terms and Conditions and policies", without any details.

I submitted an appeal, and it was upheld the decision to keep the account suspended was confirmed, again without explaining what exactly was found in violation.

The notification email states that I can submit a re-appeal within six months. However, the "submit an appeal again" link in the email leads to the ads.microsoft.com login page, and since the account is blocked, every login attempt redirects to the "Your access to Microsoft Advertising is currently blocked" page. This creates a loop: I cannot access the appeal form inside the blocked account, and I cannot sign in to use it.

Administrator account ID: <Removed by mod>Email associated with the account: N ** ********@gmail.com

Could you please:

  1. Tell me specifically what policy violation led to the suspension and which content was flagged I cannot fix a problem I was never shown;
  2. Open a re-appeal case on my behalf, or provide a working direct link to the re-appeal form that does not require signing into the blocked account.

I have reviewed the Microsoft Advertising policies and I am fully ready to correct any issues. I can provide business registration documents and payment method verification if required.

Thank you.
<Image removed by mod>

** PII Removed **

Microsoft Advertising | Accounts, profiles, and login | Account access
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.