sandbox:/mnt/data/Damaged_Item_Beyond_Repair_QR.png

Santiago, Roderick 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T16:01:40.98+00:00

sandbox:/mnt/data/Damaged_Item_Beyond_Repair_QR.png

Microsoft Copilot | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Emma1-N 13,510 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-06T23:25:39.49+00:00

    Welcome Santiago, Roderick,

    Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Q&A forum.

    I can see that an image was attached, but there is no description of the issue. To better understand what is happening, could you please provide a few more details?

    • Are you using Copilot with a personal Microsoft account or a work/school account?
    • What are you trying to do in Copilot when the issue occurs?
    • What exactly happens (error message, unexpected result, unable to load, etc.)?
    • If the screenshot contains an error message, could you type the exact message in your reply?

    Once we have this information, I can suggest the most appropriate troubleshooting steps.

    Thank you, and I look forward to your update.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.