Cannot save notification email in Action Center > My Preferences (Windows Hardware Developer Program) - "Oops", and the support request form hangs

MA JONGSOOK 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T04:54:44.0666667+00:00

Tenant: boolsoft

Program: Windows Hardware Developer Program

Signed-in user: ******@boolsoft.onmicrosoft.com (sole Global Admin)

Problem: In Partner Center > Action Center > My Preferences, saving "Email address for notifications" fails with "Oops / something went wrong". I need to set ******@boolsoft.com, because the .onmicrosoft.com address does not receive mail.

I also cannot open a support ticket. In Help + support I selected Action Center > "Tasks, notifications, or preferences" and clicked "Review solutions", but the page spins forever and never shows a solution or a submit button. The Copilot support chat only returns generic guidance and once failed with "Something went wrong". This all persists after re-login.

This looks like a backend Entra-to-Hardware account provisioning/linking issue I cannot self-resolve. Could an engineer please (1) repair the account linking so I can set ******@boolsoft.com as my notification email, and (2) re-send the Hardware validation questionnaire to ******@boolsoft.com, so my enrollment is not auto-deactivated for a missing preferred email? I can share my Seller/MPN ID and user object ID privately. Please reply to ******@boolsoft.com.

Microsoft Partner Center | Other

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.