A Microsoft app for iOS and Android devices that enables authentication with two-factor verification, phone sign-in, and code generation
Did you select Restore credentials option when reinstalling the app instead?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to login using the authenticator but the page that flashes for me to put in the request does not appear. I do not get the verification code also. I deleted the app and refreshed it. Changed from Wi-Fi to data, all the option are not working.
A Microsoft app for iOS and Android devices that enables authentication with two-factor verification, phone sign-in, and code generation
Did you select Restore credentials option when reinstalling the app instead?
AI answer
Try these checks in order:
If the app was deleted and reinstalled, and the account can no longer approve sign-in or generate a code, the next step depends on the account type:
If the issue continues after the steps above, capture logs from Authenticator using Send feedback from the app menu/settings, then contact Support for personal accounts or the IT admin/helpdesk for work or school accounts.