Problem accessing the Advertising Learning Labs

Luigi Bruno 42,486 Reputation points
2026-10-02T07:28:21.8233333+00:00

Hello.

I'm trying to access the Advertising Learning Labs using my personal Microsoft account.
Every time I click the "Sign in to Learning Lab" button in the page at the https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en/resources/training-certification/learning-lab URL, I got this error message (I have removed my personal email address from the box under the Microsoft logo).

Microsoft Advertising Learning Lab error

My Microsoft account works fine for any other Microsoft service for which I use it.
What should I have to do? Am I missing something?

Thank you.

Microsoft Advertising | Accounts, profiles, and login | Account access
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. MS Advertising - Vahid 580 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-05T13:36:40.37+00:00

    Hello Luigi,

    Thank you for using our Microsoft Advertising Learn Q&A Platform! 

    Thank you for reaching out. I understand that you're trying to access the Advertising** Learning Lab using your personal Microsoft account and are encountering an error each time you select the "Sign in to Learning **Lab" option.

    I've reached out to you privately to gather additional details and assist with troubleshooting. Please reply to my private message at your earliest convenience so we can investigate this further and help resolve the issue.

    It is indeed suggested that advertisers use their personal Microsoft Account to login.

    User's image

    Our support teams are also happy to discuss your account in more detail via phone, chat or email to provide review assistance, please see our support page to reach out! 

    I hope the information provided here will at least partly answer your questions.  If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to reach out to our support. I have also sent you a private message asking for further details. You are more than welcome to respond to me so that I can begin the investigation on my end.

     

    Kind regards, 

    Vahid | Microsoft Advertising Support Specialist | 800-518-5689

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.