Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
@Derwin Clay said
When I copy and paste data from an Excel file into my Outlook email, the Excel fonts don't transfer. Just the text.
I'm tracking multiple reports of the same problem. e.g.:
Doesn't seem to be affecting that many people. I'm not seeing it and there are not as many reports as you would expect if it was broken for everyone.
There are some indications that it might be related to a change in Microsoft Purview for corporate accounts. But that doesn't apply to personal accounts.
All I can suggest at this point is to submit a New Outlook for Windows In-App Problem report. Each Report moves this issue a tiny bit higher on the Microsoft Fixit List.
- From the main menu: Help -> Feedback
- {This should open the Help side panel}
- Select "Report a problem"
- Fill in the "Describe your problem ..." text box.
- Can we contact you about this feedback -> Yes
- Collect logs for feedback -> Yes
- Click [Submit]