Suspended account: cannot change legal business name to my personal name to complete Advertiser Identity Verification

LaLlave Renovable 0 Reputation points
2026-09-29T18:56:03.7766667+00:00

My ads account (number G** ** ** TJDM, manager account K** ** **6T73) was suspended shortly after creation. When signing up I entered the trade name "La Llave Renovable" as the legal business name, but I operate as a private individual (not a registered company yet). The Advertiser Identity Verification failed because my personal ID document does not match the business name, and because the account is suspended I cannot edit the legal business name or address in Account settings. I cannot appeal the suspension without completing AIV first, so I am stuck in a loop (2 verification attempts remaining). Could you please help me update the legal business name to my personal name and the address, so I can complete AIV? I have all supporting documents ready (national ID, proof of address, domain invoice).

** PII Removed **

Microsoft Advertising | Accounts, profiles, and login | Account access
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.