My Account (G****LC4) Suspended Without Reason Email id is r** ********@gmail.com

Kavita Rani 0 Reputation points
2026-09-29T08:12:08.5433333+00:00

My Account (G**** ** **LC4) Suspended Without Reason just after creating ads. I did not violate Microsoft Policy. My account was verified. Microsoft review system have some error and no one want to resolve the issue.

** PII Removed **

Microsoft Advertising | Accounts, profiles, and login | Account access

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Kavita Rani 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-30T05:02:14.3533333+00:00

    Microsoft appeal never work. Appeal never resolve the issue. If you have something to get resolve my account then resolve the issue otherwise I have to take a legal action.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Kavita Rani 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-30T04:51:15.14+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. MS Advertising - Marvin 160 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-29T16:31:40.9033333+00:00

    Hello Kavita Rani,

    Thank you for using our Microsoft Advertising Learn Q&A Platform!

    I apologize for the inconvenience you’re experiencing, and I appreciate your proactive communication about the issue as I see how important it is to get your access back on your account.

    Generally, there could be several reasons why our system would suspend an account. While I can’t disclose specific reasons for account suspensions due to security protocols, I’ve summarized common areas where accounts might not comply with our advertising policies. Please see a list of important policies below to ensure you are following them:

    Please note that under the Digital Services Act (DSA), all customers are eligible to appeal their account status up to six months after their account status change. Customers will receive an email notification indicating the reason for their account status change with an option to appeal.

    If you have received the email, please proceed by submitting your appeal. You may need to complete the Advertiser Identity Verification (AIV) at first, before an appeal the account suspension decision. To learn more about AIV, I recommend checking the extended help article on this forum platform, as well as the relevant help pages shared below. Please note that you may need to complete AIV up to three times.

    Our support teams are pleased to engage in more in-depth discussions about your account through phone, chat, or email to offer review assistance, please see our support page to reach out!

    I trust that the details shared here will partially address your inquiry. Should you have any further questions, feel free to contact our support. Additionally, I’ve sent you a private message requesting additional information. Please don’t hesitate to reply if you require further assistance.

     

    Kind regards, 

    Marvin | Microsoft Advertising Support Specialist | 800-518-5689

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments