Signatures not injecting in large threads

Abram Botterill 0 Reputation points
2026-09-28T16:21:54.9866667+00:00

I am using a third party signature management system (WiseStamp). When replying to a very large email thread the Outlook Add-in doesn't auto-inject the signature, and even when opening the side panel and clicking on the name of the signature it won't manually inject the signature.

I ran the diagnostics for this in Outlook on Mac and was given the Incident ID 7h09gA

Outlook | MacOS | New Outlook for Mac | For business
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Hendrix 1,670 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-28T16:54:00.93+00:00

    Hi Abram,

    Because WiseStamp is a third-party Outlook add-in, I first need to determine whether the issue is specific to WiseStamp, Outlook for Mac, or the size and complexity of the email thread. Therefore, can you please give more details about the situation? I greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding.

    • Does the signature insert correctly when replying to a new or short email thread?
    • Does the same large thread show the issue in Outlook on the web?
    • Does the issue affect every large thread or only one particular conversation?
    • What Outlook for Mac version and macOS version are you using?
    • Does creating a new message and copying only the latest required content into it allow the signature to be inserted?
    • Please also update Outlook and the WiseStamp add-in, restart Outlook, and test again.

    I want to ensure I have a clear understanding of the situation to provide appropriate guidance. Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out again in the comments on this post. I'm happy to help.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.