Cannot fix my age

Christina Madson 0 Reputation points
2026-09-26T15:44:41.7433333+00:00

My kid somehow changed my information to show that I am 10. He then added me to a Family Account and the "organizer" is an account that does not even exist. I am unable to update my age which is making many things difficult. It is also my apple ID so I don't want to start over with a new account. When I try to get online help it just sends me in circles. When I call support automation tells me to use online support and then hangs up on me.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | Other | Other
Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | Other | Other

A free app and service that helps families create healthy digital habits and stay connected. It’s designed to support both online safety and real-world awareness by offering tools for screen time management, content filtering, and location sharing

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Virginia M 42,160 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-26T17:57:35.5933333+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.