Microsoft Ads Suspended

korey paar 0 Reputation points
2026-09-25T06:03:09.04+00:00

My ads have been suspended since August, there's no help from anyone. I have called countless times to agents who claim they will "help" and assure me they will get to the bottom of it and reinstate my account. Every time I get a followup email stating their decision to suspend has been upheld.

I have begged them to tell me what the suspension was for so I may resolve it, every time they decline.

Nothing about my business is shady, but this does hit pretty hard as the only ads that convert for me are search ads. Really just looking for any advice for where to go to get a human review and potential reinstatement.

Microsoft Advertising | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.