Word suddenly freezes randomly, but most often within minutes. It does not unfreeze, i have to force shut down the app.
I have tried already these in several combinations: offloading, removing, reinstalling, signing out from all devices, accessing document from another source, airplane mode, general ipad word settings (turning off background refresh and siri etc), settings inside the document (turn off grammar check, use mobile view instead of print view etc), rebooted the system, removed files in case of memory/ram issue, update ipad, etc etc etc.
I highly doubt a factory reset of the ipad would magically solve this, as it definitely feels like an app update problem since this problem started after the update a few days ago, but that's about the only thing i have not done.
Is there a plan to fix this bug very soon?
It is a big problem since the app is unusable in this way and I don't want to waste my money on something I can't use.