What now? What will happen? I have the subscription.
Microsoft Shortcut Fail
Milano Cantante
0
Reputation points
Microsoft Shortcut Fail
I accessed Microsoft Word, but then my Surface 3 Model 1645 said that it couldn't find it on my Drive. Not knowing, it asked me to delete the shortcut, and I pressed yes. But now I can't access. What must I do?
Surface | Surface Laptop | Install and update
2 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Thomas4-N 22,395 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2026-09-20T11:33:54.48+00:00 Hello Milano Cantante,
Since you still have the subscription, first check whether only the Word shortcut was deleted.
Open Start, search for Word, and try opening it from the search result. If Word opens normally, right-click its icon and select Pin to taskbar or Pin to Start to create easy access again.
If Word does not appear in the search at all, you can reinstall Microsoft 365 using the Microsoft account associated with your subscription. You should not need to purchase it again.