I can't access the Family organizer account. Want to leave the family group

Arham Zaheen 0 Reputation points
2026-09-11T14:09:23.67+00:00

I am a member of a Microsoft Family group, but I don't have access to the family organizer account. I need help leaving the family group and resolving the Family Safety restrictions on my account.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | Other | Other
Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | Other | Other

A free app and service that helps families create healthy digital habits and stay connected. It’s designed to support both online safety and real-world awareness by offering tools for screen time management, content filtering, and location sharing

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. SD - IA 180.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-11T14:47:05.01+00:00

    Hi Arham,

    I wish I had an ideal answer for you, but I am afraid Microsoft does not provide a way to leave a family group if consent has been provided. This is by design, and the organizer must remove you from the Family Group and ease restrictions.

    Manage consent

    https://account.live.com/mykids.aspx

    May I know what happened to the organizer account - did you forget the password?

    I look forward to hearing from you to get the results of the troubleshooting.\

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.