Is there any phone number that I can dial to get me through this trouble? I'm 73 year old, not much nerves left.
.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
!I have purchased an MS Office 2024 Pro for 3 computers. I've got the new Surface 4 laptop and I'm trying to install MS Office 2024 Pro on this one. However, I'm getting messages to come back later. Can you help?
Is there any phone number that I can dial to get me through this trouble? I'm 73 year old, not much nerves left.
.
Hello
I don't think there's an edition called MS Office 2024 Pro, but it is MS Office 2024 Pro Plus, right?
The Pro Plus product is not designed for home users. It is a volume license, which means it is intended for organizations, not individuals. These licenses are managed by an organization’s IT department and are tied to a contract with Microsoft. Because of how volume licensing works, activation may depend on things like installation limits or periodic validation through an organization’s KMS server. Those processes require IT support from the organization that owns the license. That is why these licenses are not meant to be sold to individuals. Home users typically do not have access to the IT infrastructure needed to manage or maintain them. Unfortunately, some third-party sellers offer these licenses at very low prices. They may seem like a good deal, but they are often resold in ways that violate the licensing terms. Most buyers are not aware of these details until problems occur.
I would strongly recommend that you return these licenses and ask for refund. And purchase proper license from Microsoft. Also, Microsoft doesn't sell Pro Plus license directly to users, unless you have a volume license contract. But you can get
Office 2024 Home https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/get-started-with-office-2024
Office Home and Business 2024 https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/p/office-home-business-2024/cfq7ttc0pbm7