A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
I am trying to purchase Windows 11 but when I try to add item to my card a message comes up stating that my access has been denied.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Is there a phone number in the United States to call for live help?
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am trying to purchase Windows 11 but when I try to add item to my card a message comes up stating that my access has been denied.
Hello, Maureen S.
Log in to your MS account on the page https://support.microsoft.com/en-US/home/contact?SourceApp=smc2&ContactUsExperienceEntryPointAssetId=www.microsoft.com
In the search bar, type (without quotes) "agent support" and press Enter or click on Get Help. Ignore the search results, and click on the "Contact Support" button at the bottom. On the next page, select "Microsoft 365 and Office" and "Technical Support" from the drop-down lists, and then click on "Confirm". Next, choose a chat or a phone call (chat is preferable, I know from experience).
AI answer
Yes. For business users in the United States, these Microsoft support numbers are listed:
For Microsoft 365 for business, an admin can also sign in to the Microsoft 365 admin center and go to Support > Help and support to request contact support.
For Microsoft 365 for home, support can also be reached through the Get Help app or browser, which can connect to chat or let a support agent call back.