Parent email on family account

Joe Mendolera 10 Reputation points
2025-11-01T23:50:30.0133333+00:00

Under the family account I only know the child's email. When I log in tonhis account I can see myself listed as parent but have no idea what email it associated with thee parent account. How can I find out the email so I can give my child permission for minecraft.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | For home | Other

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. GsN5034 - IA 78,075 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-11-02T04:05:40.0533333+00:00

    Hello, thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Q&A.

    Go to https://outlook.live.com/ and sign in with your Child's Microsoft account.

    In the left pane, select Go to Groups.

    User's image

    Under Groups, select Your Family > Members.

    Select your account to see which email address you've used to invite the child to the family group.

    family (1)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.