I cannot create a new onedrive account using a new email address, keep getting account creation blocked

Sunil Bhudia 0 Reputation points
2026-10-10T14:00:15.9666667+00:00

I am trying to create a new one drive account so that I can sign in with it on my tv and share only the folders I want it to access from my main account for security so not all files and folders are accessible on my TV logged in onedrive account.

When I try to create a totally new account with a new email address and my details, I get a message saying account creation is blocked.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. EmilyS726 272.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-10T14:38:33.8866667+00:00

    Hello

    This message is usually triggered by some unusual activities from your device, IP address, etc. Microsoft explains it here:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/accounts-billing/manage/account-creation-has-been-blocked

    The official recommendations are: switching devices and browsers, clearing browser cache, enabling JavaScript, and avoiding private browsing

    I am seeing an increasing number of threads lately from users reporting the same issues here. Some users have reported using the following methods worked for them.

    Stop retrying for at least 24 hours to avoid repeatedly triggering the security restriction.

    On a smartphone, turn off Wi-Fi and use cellular data. Disable any VPN or proxy.

    Open a normal browser window (not Incognito/InPrivate), preferably using a different browser or device from the original attempt.

    Go directly to https://signup.live.com and create the Microsoft account there, rather than through OneDrive.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.