Azure Developer Support accidental purchase refund request

Bintao Zhong 0 Reputation points
2026-10-09T03:13:16.1833333+00:00

I accidentally purchased the Azure Developer Support plan on September 30, 2026. The Azure portal says the expedited refund option is unavailable. I submitted two Billing support requests, but both were categorized as Credit request for a scenario not listed; both remain Open, and New message is disabled. I am requesting a manual refund review by Azure Billing and guidance on the correct issue type (for example, Billing → Refund request). If my existing requests were miscategorized, should I file a new request under the correct category and reference them? Please advise. No account, invoice, bank, or ticket identifiers are included for privacy.

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.