Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Hi Sheala,
Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum.
Based on your description, I understand that an email account in your company has been compromised, and your company has subsequently been receiving invoices from Microsoft.
If I have misunderstood your situation, please provide some additional information so I can assist you more accurately and effectively.
To better understand the issue, could you please provide the following information:
- Does the compromised account have an administrator role (admin role) assigned in the tenant?
- How many invoices have you received from Microsoft? Has your company previously used the products or services listed on these invoices, or have these charges only appeared recently?
At the same time, I recommend that you reset the password and reset MFA for the account suspected of being compromised.
After doing so, this account will be signed out of all devices. When signing in again, the user will be guided to create a new password and set up MFA again to help secure the account and your tenant.
You can refer to the following documentation for instructions on how to reset a user's password and MFA in your tenant:
Reset passwords - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn
Manage authentication methods for Microsoft Entra multifactor authentication - Microsoft Entra ID |…
I hope this information is helpful.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to share them in the comments on this post so I can continue to support you.
I look forward to continuing the conversation.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes" and kindly upvote it.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.