Minecraft redeemed Cape didn't Show up in my Minecraft Account

April 40 Reputation points
2026-10-01T16:50:36.3266667+00:00

I redeemed a code to get a free cape and got the email saying I got it; however it never show up in my Minecraft account. I tried other redeem codes but it dsays I already have it. Yet I do not. I don't know if there is a bad middleman thing where Microsoft didn't tell Minecraft I have it or if Minecraft if messing up. However its been a few days now since this and I have it enough time to try to fix it. I don't know what else to do.

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
paulr0511 48,965 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-10-02T14:51:29.9366667+00:00

For this, please check Bedrock edition first and if it is there then you can try equipping the cape in the dressing room and then reload the launcher/website then check it on Java.

Also, please take note that there might be delays specifically when there are other players worldwide which is doing the same thing and if it still has not arrived then you can also reach out to the Minecraft team at https://aka.ms/Minecraft-Support/ for your account to be checked as well.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
paulr0511 48,965 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-10-01T17:54:05.9633333+00:00

Hello, good day and thanks for your question. Sorry to know about this issue that you have encountered for the cape that you have redeemed.

To be specific, may I check and confirm on which cape have you redeemed and when was the exact day or date that you have redeemed it?

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Newest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.