HELP WITH LOGGING IN X BOX ACCOUNT

Dioptric_Bowl 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T15:10:33.13+00:00

Hi!so.. for years i have had problems with my loggi. everytime i put the correct password or try any other form of login it always brings me back to login methods. . for years i have tried and still nothing (As shown in video in this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-cD-6PZHXU2vjtR_41nChGtAMkRZXv9h/view?usp=sharing

please help me

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Carl-L 23,080 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-02T06:58:15.4833333+00:00

    Hello Dioptric_Bowl,

    Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.

    It seems like I cannot access the content you sent, can you please upload it to your OneDrive and send again? Also, may I know if this happens in al services that requires Microsoft log in or only on certain site or apps?

    I'm waiting for your reply.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.