Hello,
Live support is available from https://support.microsoft.com/contactus. However, there are a bit of hoops you need to jump through to actually get to an agent.
If you've already moved files onto your new laptop from your old one via Ethernet and then synced OneDrive, that's probably why you see the duplicate files.
I would recommend either pausing syncing or quitting the OneDrive app on your new PC to prevent sync collision issues for now. With the way OneDrive works, it "binds" the core user folders together (for lack of a better term) and moves it to OneDrive so it's synced on all of your devices. Because you moved the files already, the files that were already on the old computer are already on your new one, and then OneDrive synced a second set of the exact same files which resulted in the filename (copy) issue.
Could you clarify the account situation on your laptop(s) (i.e. which laptops have which accounts on them)? This way, I can come up with a better solution than a generic one.
I hope to hear back from you.