Hello Ryan Patty,
Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.
Before we proceed, may I have a photo of the situation to check for you? Please remember to remove all personal information before posting.
I'm waiting for your reply.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I can not sign into my account on Xbox. It does give an error code. Just an endless loop. I can sign into another account but not my main one. What needs to be done?
Hello Ryan Patty,
Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.
Before we proceed, may I have a photo of the situation to check for you? Please remember to remove all personal information before posting.
I'm waiting for your reply.
AI answer
If only the main Xbox account fails and another account can sign in on the same device, this usually points to an account-side sign-in issue rather than a console-wide problem.
Do this first:
If there was also an unusual sign-in alert on that account, review recent activity and secure the account from the Security basics page, then reset the password if needed.