Can't use my laptop normally because of age limited.

yen yen 0 Reputation points
2026-09-27T12:53:37.21+00:00

I'm having an issue with using my laptop because of the new update: age limited. I'm 19 now and a design student in university and lately my laptop frequently asks for more time screen to continue to use my laptop. And that I can't do my assignments and works normally. I just wanted to use normally without limited screen time. Can you make my account as an adult and change my age.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Family and online safety
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Virginia M 42,155 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-27T15:22:23.78+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.